CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little Kitty


















My cat is a little crazy. He loves boxes and bags. He crawled in to this bag somehow and would not get out. Smaller the bag the better. Anyway I have to share this other story. Last night I got home late from work and found my cat waiting by the door which is unusual. During the winter he is a homebody and won't go outside for anything. I thought I smelled something funny but was in to big of a hurry. I got inside and got another big whiff..... instantly I'm yelling at my poor dog to get out of the house. I can't handle SKUNK smell!!! Well as he went out the smell didn't. Come to find out my crazy cat had been out playing with the skunk and got sprayed. Weird! Needless to say I apologized to Tank and gave him a treat to make up.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lisa M said...

I have a cat that absolutely LOVES grocery bags...I don't get it, but it sure is entertaining.

I think I would shave my cat if he ever got skunked, that must not have been very fun to wash him off.