CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bernie

















03/15/09
This is Bernie our new addition. Not really ours but we consider him family now. He belongs to one of our neighbors. Not sure which one. So to anyone who reads this and recognizes him, please know that we love him and take good care of him while he's away.

Anyway Bernie comes and plays every day now. Tank even shares his dog food with him.

I just realized that all the stray animals we come by we name them Bernie. Wonder why that is? It works though
.

Posted by Picasa
03/16/09
I went to post this last night but didn't for some reason. But I have an update on this this already.
This little sweet thing is actually a girl named Daffodil. Should have known the gender by her collar but didn't pay attention obviously.
Well it is becoming routine. She is scratching at our door by breakfast and napping the rest of the day in our house! She is too sweet to boot out the door. Also, she recognizes my car. As I was driving home I looked in my rear view mirror and there she was running as fast as those little legs would allow behind me.
She is the sweetest dang thing. I want to adopt her. My neighbor still has no clue. I really feel like they must not take good care of her or hardly care where she is.
Oh well I sure enjoy her though.

0 comments: