CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anxiety??? Mucho!!


These pics are from Fall 2007*





This little guy was the biggest pain in my rear! Of course he was cute. I adored him so much but at the same time picking up garbage daily and trying desperatly to keep him out of our Vorhees can got old, really quick! Problem wasn't this bear but was another one that came nightly. That bear didn't have a happy ending. To make a long story short: fish and game gave us one choice and one night when this bear decided the outside garbage wasn't enough and tried coming in our bedroom window, we had no choice but to shoot it.
I still have nightmares about that!

Well wouldn't you know it...the one time my husband packs up and leaves for a couple days and I am home all alone with my little girl, a bear comes down to visit. What the **** do you do when that happens??
Well I will tell you what I did. I didn't get any sleep that night. Any little noise had me thinking he was outside my window or at the front door. All I had to protect us was a can of bear mase and Brett's 9mm (that I don't know how to shoot!) See one thing I have learned about these creatures, is that they are very intelligent, very sneaky, and surprisingly quiet too. You wouldn't believe what they are capable of. Luckily all he did was sit in my driveway for hours. He just posted up behind my car, kinda wierd. The one good thing is he didn't get in my garbage, but that's only a matter of time. And when thay do they'll be back every day.
Anyway, so after going through that Wednesday night me and Kylie packed a bag and stayed at a motel until Brett got home.

Tonight is our first night back at home. I feel safer at home now that Brett is back, but he's getting ready to leave again for a couple more days. :(
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sheen said...

holy cow! i'd be fa.reaking out!!! you brave woman!

Brandy said...

Amers, you can always stay at Hotel Udy.. we have a spare room with you and Kylie's name writen all over it. Sorry you were scared!!

Brandy said...

More to catch up on?? Jeeze we better get together soon!! Call me when you have some time.

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Oh my heck I would be so scared.. You need to figure out how to use that gun..