CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gold Star

Kylie and I went to the dentist today. I must say I am so proud of her. I wasn't able to actually sit with her during her visit but Nana was there to hold her hand through the check up. The dentist informed me that her teeth look really, really good and NO cavities. This is a huge relief to me. I have spent many nights lying awake worrying about her teeth ( weird I know). I am just as guilty as anyone else but I swear my daughter is handed candy more than anything in the world. Kylie loves doing errands with me because she knows that at one place or another someone will give her a sucker or a tootsie roll. Her all time favorite is going to the bank......which is my least favorite place! And then you have her Grandparents, who are sooooooo good at sweet talking her (meaning giving her tons of candy so she will be sweet) and then sending her home on a killer sugar buzz. All in all, great day at the dentist. I am one proud parent tonight!

1 comments:

Anne said...

Just wanted to say...I'm totally guilty. But in my own defense...well, I have no defense. You are so "The Mom" for Kylie and I'm so glad you take care of her the way you do. I don't always just give her candy. I give her cookies , too. :) Great job at the "Doctor Man". Not evryone gets a prescription for an ice cram of their choice!! And a Poo Bear toothbrush.