CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 3, 2011





30 weeks down, 10 to go!! I swear I have been pregnant forever and a day. For those women who have enjoyed their pregnancies I wish I were you!! My doctor tells me my only relief from the back pain is to have this baby so I'm hoping she may come a little early. I can't wait for this baby girl and I can't wait for summer :)


Our igloo is finally starting to melt and the little birdies are starting to come out. I can now at least see out my windows! Kylie is dying to go to the park. She tells Brett everyday that he needs to plow the park so she can play. If you know Kylie, you defiantly know just how dramatic and serious she can be. And the park situation is no laughing matter!!


We have stayed busy lately with house renovations. New paint, new carpet, and a new dishwasher ( soooooooo excited that I am no longer the only dishwasher in the house!). We also have been getting all the baby stuff together. Still tons to do and lots to buy!! So exciting!




0 comments: