CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kylie's top five favorite movies:

5. Shrek ( Well all the Shreks! Can't wait for Dec 7)


4. Tinker Bell


3. Open Season ( which she refers to as Boog and Eweeit)



2. Kung Fu Panda ( This has to be my favorite, I love, love, love it! I can watch it over and over again!!)






And her newest favorite is ............................................
















1. Tommy Boy? say again... i know

It's genetics really. Brett and I love this movie as much as we love each other.


She chooses this movie day in, day out! Weird! At first I tried just telling her no. She actually started screaming " I NEED my Tommy Boy!!!"

For now, since it makes her happy and laugh for hours, I will let her watch it once in a while.

0 comments: