CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Grams!!


My Grandmother is the most amazing woman on earth. She is the hardest worker, most giving person, best cook, professional double couponer, loving wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother I've ever seen! She has conquered the world in my eyes and I hope that one day I can live up to her in some way.
She just celebrated her 50th wedding anniversary and just got re-re-re-re-re elected as Teton County Treasurer.
Grandma I love you more than words can say. I know you are always there to listen. You take care of all of us grand kids more than you realize. Thank you for all the Sunday dinners you slave away on just so we can all come together and get our belly's full. Thank you for the time you take just to meet for a quick cup of coffee. I really cherish my time with you and want you to know that you seriously are super woman in my eyes. I am so blessed and honored to call you Grams

2 comments:

Jess said...

Your Grandma is wonderful! I've thought that my whole life. Bonnie Hatch is a loving lady to everyone, she always made me feel at home and part of her family. Tell her Happy Birthday for me!

Brandy said...

You do have the most incredible grandma. She is ALWAYS smiling and ALWAYS asks how your doing. Such a caring, compasionate, hard working lady!! She is definately someone to look up to!! Glad to have you back in the blogging world!!