CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Happenings

It is amazing what Kylie can find and get herself into. I swear she stashes mud cakes for rainy days.









Our first present under the tree!
We have the craziest animals.
They really fit into our family.

This is Marley A.K.A Bobby or Santa.
I picked him up at the Humane Society a couple of years ago. I really wanted a long haired cat but they didn't have any. When he was small he had the shortest hair but he was still cute so I brought him home anyway. As he grew in size, his hair magically grew too. I absolutely love him but my vacuum doesn't!


I'm one of those weird moms that takes pictures while you sleep :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Amy - YOU stash the mud pies don't you??!!!! hahaaaaa
That is such a cute picture of Brett and Kylie.
Just yesterday I took pictures of Deegan while he was sleeping too! I LOVE her crib bedding - suupppper cute!

Oh, and I don't know about CATS in general - YUCK!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Great pics, it was good to see a pic of Brett, tell him I said hello.

whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whitney said...

haha oh little Kylie! she's a little Mischievous one thats for sure!!! and ur not weird when u take pictures of her sleeping EVERY mother does it !! Im sure I will too lol! I love ur little family (SIS) ;)