CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tough times...

So I know it has been a while since my last post. I am one of the worlds worst procrastinators! But I do have somewhat of an excuse. You see I lost my USB cable to my camera. But through this tragedy I have managed to keep going and capture some great pics to share. No worries....I have a cable on the way. Priority mail!!! Won't be long and I will be a bloggin fool.

Life has been a little crazy lately. I am so excited to share some great news but I have to keep my mouth shut until further notice. It's killing me! ( And no I am not pregnant!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Mmmm.... can't wait to hear about your "news"! AND, to see some pictures!!

Sheen said...

Tell us your news! And I want to see pics too!