CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Big News

Okay so I can finally open my big mouth.
My bestest friend will soon be my sister. Cody purposed to Whitney last weekend. Cody had to tell me months ago and even show me the ring (which is unbelievable). It was so hard to keep that secret..... especially from Whitney.
I will keep you all posted on the details.


Congrats Whit. Just wondering if you know what your getting Youself into...haha.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is CRAZY!!! I didn't even know they were together!
Good job on keeping the secret Amy!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

That is so awesome! Tell Whit congrats for me... I love her so much.

whitney said...

oh man I cant imagine what Ive gotten myself into!! lol but good news is we'll be SISTERS!!! yay!!

Melissa Hatch said...

Hey Amy! Good Job on keeping the secert! Tell Miss. Whitney congrats for me! :]