CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What is it like........

to not be pregnant???
Luckily here in less than a week I will get to remember!! I can't wait to meet this little girl. It is incredible how a mother bonds with her baby before the baby comes. I really don't know if I will miss these days of pregnancy, maybe some things but for the most part probably not! There has been so much excitement and anticipation in these last weeks. I'm ready to explode with emotion. I really want to go into labor naturally but getting induced is sounding better and better every day that we get closer.

As of today I am 39 weeks. This last week I have been on best rest (as much as possible anyway) due to the baby cutting off my circulation. The doctor has scheduled me for an induction on the 15th. So all in all I have a week at the most and hopefully we go in sooner.

Kylie is very excited to have a little sister. She has helped me get everything prepared and has practiced her helping skills to perfection.

Our family of three will soon be four ♥♥♥♥ I can hardly wait!!

0 comments: