CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just Reminiscing.....

Couple days before having Kylie. Still to this day I can't get enough pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!

This was me in labor! Really was..I had been helping Brett stain boards on his spec house and decided to call it a day and go visit my mom. The intense labor didn't really start for another couple hours. It doesn't always happen like on the movies!

Poor guy worked harder than me getting Kylie to come out!! Not really...not even close!
This was such a satisfying moment in time. Nothing in the world mattered but her.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Doesn't it seem like forever ago you were pregnant? I feel like it's been forever, but that my little guys is not even a year old..

Natalie Page said...

You look AWESOME after giving birth. I won't post pictures so I will just tell you that I look like a train wreck.

Cody and Jill said...

i love those cookies to my college roomate would make them for us.